- Assist Sales Admin Department to handle day-to-day activities.
- Coordinate with solicitor for SPA relevant matters and maintain records accordingly.
- Follow up with lawyer, purchaser, sales team and financier till the execution of SPA closely.
- To check the accuracy of the Sale and Purchase Agreement, and other relevant documents related to the sales.
- Maintain proper filing systems to ensure the traceability of documents & updates into System.
- To draft letters and replies for incoming correspondences from the purchaser and lawyer etc.
- Any other task assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
- Ensure & check all sales documents submitted by sales team are in order.
- All records are updated into system.
- Diploma/Degree holder in Property Development/Real Estate Management/Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in handling sales admin in Property Development Industry.
- Required skill(s) MS Office and IFCA
- Good in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin
- Good in documentation and filing.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to multi-task, well organized, excellent in time management with good follow-up skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to start work immediately or with short notice.