- Review and monitor internal control system and procedures.
- Overseeing the Company’s financial operations including producing timely and accurate financial reports (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow statements) both monthly and annually, and reporting on progress against targets and variances to the management team, Group and Board
- Responsible for the Group consolidated accounts on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Ensuring compliance with approved accounting standards, tax and custom requirements and other relevant statutory and regulatory requirements whilst effectively liaising with the relevant government authorities, internal and external auditors, company secretary, corporate finance, tax, legal, treasury and insurance agents and bankers to ensure that the company requirements and objectives are met
- Leading the preparation of Annual budgets and forecasts.
- To prepare company’s tax computation for annual tax return submission and tax estimates
- Carrying out all other related tasks as may be required or assigned by the Management
- Candidate must be willing to work in Cheras Trader Square.
- Possess at least a Degree or professional accounting qualification in ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/CIMA or its equivalent. Member of MIA or any equivalent certification will be an added advantage.
- Familiar with Malaysian Tax.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Account Manager role.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills, integrity, self-motivated and time pressure to meet deadlines and objectives ability to work as a team.
- Ideally candidate with prior experience in PLC set up will be an asset.
- The successful applicant will be strong in consolidation of group accounts.
- Ability to communicate in English and Mandarin.